Mar 24, 2010

Something about my self

I studied in the Kendriya Vidyala Navy Nagar Bombay upto seventh
grade.After that we shifted to Delhi.After doing +2 in science stream
I did three year diploma course from Govt.polytechnic in the electric
engineering.I did Jobs in office automation division(repairing
photocopiers and Fax machines)in the companies like BPL SANYO,Modi
xerox,Bharti Telecom and Salora International etc.After doing Job for
12 years in the private sector we shifted to Jagraon(Punjab) as my
wife got a government job of a teacher.Here I am teaching students who
prepare for Ielts in a private institute.Other than that I provide
private tutions to students from class 8th to BA.I think I enjoy my
work.I shoot movies with my students,have fun,parties and picnics.Many
students share their views with me considering me to be their friend.

--
Sent from my mobile device