Mar 15, 2010

Jungle training

The other day I was outing somewhere in the open.My younger son who
would be in sixth grade now was feeling shy urinating in the fields.I
told him about the times when the Sikhs lived in the Jungles.I
pursuaded him to carry out the work without feeling shy as it is a
part of Jungle life training and he ought to learn to be a Jungle
man.Who knows what the need of time could be?He only laughed when I
told him that he ought to practise clearing his bowls in the
fields.Who knows when the boys would need to take up farming.However
the elder son did the task of clearing his bowls in the fields
cheerfully, once when we were cycling in the countryside.He used the
leaves of a tree as a tissue paper.Small things but important
nevertheless.

--
Sent from my mobile device