Jul 20, 2014

Product review - Efficient Pocha

The latest purchase that we have made is a Pocha (mopping tool). This can be used very efficiently even without bending our body. First time I saw it in CMC hospital Ludhiana about two years ago. I suggested it to my wife but she refused to listen. Last week a woman from our neighbourhood came to our house and talked about it. Now, that advice worked well. Soon this Pocha and a similar efficient device for removing the cobwebs got purchased by the better half. Today is the third day that I have contributed in the mopping activity. It makes it really very simple. A few days ago we had two full time maids. One for the day time and another for evening and the night time as my mother was on her death bed and needed intensive care. After my mother passed away, I am almost free as all the coaching work had already been wound up earlier for dealing with the medical emergency. Under normal circumstances we believe in doing all the household work ourself. With no maids and no coaching work (at present) mopping is a joy. More so with this modern tool.