Jan 20, 2011

Story of health 20-1-11 3:25 PM

While sitting at the coaching centre on Saturday I got a call from my Mummy that father had fallen unconcious at school.She told me to take him to Ludhiana on car in the evening.I called Satvinder at her school and told her to take a half day leave.It was a windy dark winter day.I rode on my motorcycle to Dholan village at 12 Noon to pick her up.We reached at the house at around 1PM.Daddy was sleeping and we came to our dwelling across the street.I told my mother on phone that I would arrange for a taxi as I am not very confident at driving in Ludhiana.However I was later informed that father had decided to visit a doctor in Jagraon with Simran and that he would go to Ludhiana on Monday.
Simran took his grandfather to a neurologist in Jagraon.She checked him,gave some medicines and recommended some tests related to heart.
On Monday they came back from Ludhiana after getting some tests performed on them and again went on tuesday.
Both Mummy and Daddy are in the Appolo hospital Ludhiana getting various scans performed on them.Mummy is getting herself checked for some uric acid problem.Presently it appears the batteries of their mobile phones are drained.They are in Ludhiana since yesterday.They are expected to come back today evening.