Nov 10, 2010

An advice to the children

Today one of my students told that in the reality show 'Kaun Banega crorppati'a person had won one crore(ten million) rupees.He was given an option either to play for 5 crores or be reduced to two lakh something.He opted for playing further and lost.During dinner time my younger son was also telling the same story.I gave my student and my sons the following advice----------''No body ever wins in a gamble.If atall he wins he keeps playing untill he loses back everything.Look even if had won the money he would have been a loser.Not only he but also his future generations also could have got addicted to this vice.They would not have stopped before losing everything.The Pandvas in the famous legend of Mahabharat lost even their common wife while gambling.The elder brother must have got the urge that by putting at stake their wife he might win back the brothers that he had already lost.Therefore be cautious !!!''