Apr 13, 2010

When an unworthy man finds himself in the middle of the Sadh Sangat

1--It was 13th April 1984 when I was blessed with Amrit.It was 26
years ago.My elder sister told me that I was just wearing a mask to
shield my self from my annoyed parents as I was not doing well in my
studies.She said that my true colours would appear soon.She must have
been 75% correct.But what actually happened---At page 1117 there is a
Shabad 'Nirgun raakh liya santan ka Sadka......'which says' I am
unworthy, but God has rescued me in order to keep the honour of the
Saints.
The True Guru has applied a curtain over my sins;Our lord hides our
shortcomings give us soul, life and
peace'.I did not score well in +2.Nevertheless I got admission in a
good Polytechnic as the rules changed that very year which gave more
weightage to the 10th grade score and worked in my favour(my honour
was saved)
2----About 2 years later I heard the above Shabad when I was rescued
in my final year of Electrical Eng. Course.A new rule came just then
that a person can join the next class although he might not have
cleared his previous papers.I joined my class fellows happily in the
final year(although I hadnot cleared 2 papers of second year) thus
barely escaping from dishonour.
3--In the past 26 years I have lost count how many times and in how
many ways my honour was saved and a curtain put over my shame,
Thank you Waheguruji and thank you SadhSangatji.
Satnam Waheguru.

--
Sent from my mobile device